- This card is one of the easiest Fusion Monsters to Summon. Simply discard one "Thunder Dragon" to get two more in your hand, then use a card that performs a Fusion Summon, such as "Polymerization."
- You can easily Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster by Fusion Summon "Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon" and Normal Summon a Level 1 Tuner monster with both of them as Synchro Materials.
- After Fusion Summoning this card, use "De-Fusion" to return it to the Extra Deck and Summon 2 "Thunder Dragons" from your Graveyard. This gives you 2 Level 5 monsters on the field at once to use for an Xyz Summon of a Rank 5 Xyz Monster, such as "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis."
- This card can fit in nicely in a “The Forbidden One” deck, as its materials are good deck thinners and a staple in that deck, they can be used to easily fusion summon this card so that the two copies don’t remain dead in your hand, as they are generally not tribute summoned normally.
- "Witch of the Black Forest" makes the Fusion Summon of this card even easier. You can fetch a "Thunder Dragon" with your "Witch of the Black Forest", use the effect of "Thunder Dragon" and Fusion Summon. A monster with 2800 ATK using a 1100 ATK monster.
- It is possible, although highly unlikely that you will draw all the cards, to perform an OTK with this card and "Thunder Dragon". First, Fusion Summon this card with "Polymerization" and two "Thunder Dragons" (easily obtainable through "King of the Swamp"/"Fusion Sage"/"Synchro Fusionist" and the effect of "Thunder Dragon") and attack your opponent directly. Play "De-Fusion" and attack with the two "Thunder Dragons", then, finally, activate "Super Polymerization" for another attack with this card. As previously stated, this combo can be very tricky to pull off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.