- You can use "Owner's Seal" to take your Gladiator Beast back to your field, or you can just use "Compulsory Evacuation Device" to return it to your hand.
- If you give Gladiator Beast Octavius, he will be forced to discard cards from his hand unless he sends Octavius back to your deck.
- This card can be useful in creating an opening for your stronger Gladiator Beasts to attack a weaker one, such as "Gladiator Beast Murmillo" while also loading your graveyard for "Gladiator Beast Darius" and Gladiator Beast Equeste while drawing one card from your deck.
- After a stronger Gladiator Beast attacks the one on your opponent's side of the field, tag out for "Gladiator Beast Equeste" or "Gladiator Beast Samnite" to ensure you don't lose any hand advantage.
- Summon Gladiator Beast Hoplomus with this effect, then destroy it with Gladiator Beast Gaiodiaz to deal 2400 points of damage with his effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.