- Use this card with"Dragon Capture Jar" especially against the "Elemental Dragon" archetype. If they are not using dragons use "DNA Surgery" and declare Dragon and you will clear the field.
- This card also works well with the Spider archetype.
- Use "Curse of Anubis" or to change the your opponent's Effect Monsters to Defense Position to destroy them with "Tragedy".
- Use "Windstorm of Etaqua", "Zero Gravity", "No Entry!!" or "Earthquake" when your opponent has Attack Position monsters on their side of the Field, to destroy them with "Tragedy".
- A killer strategy, though, would be to use one of the three first cards mentioned above along with this card as a counter against an opponent's swarm. Plus "Coffin Seller", your opponent pays a heavy price by taking 1500 damage (assuming a crowded field with monsters forcefully changed to Defense Position).
- Use "Labyrinth of Nightmare" to change your opponents Attack Position monsters on their side of the field, to destroy them with "Tragedy".
- This card excels with "Stumbling", "Kunai with Chain", or any monster that can change your opponent's position to face-up defense mode, such as "Gravekeeper's Assailant", "B.E.S. Crystal Core", "Ground Spider" or "Avenging Knight Parshath".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.