- When your opponent attacks "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" with a monster that has a higher attack, you can activate "Honest" from your hand. Then at the end of the Battle Phase, activate this card's second effect to target and destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field.
- Use "Safe Zone" on this card to make it invincible; "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" will remain on the field even if "Safe Zone" is destroyed due to this card's own effect. WARNING: this card cannot be destroyed by effects only while it has at least one material. So "Safe Zone" can destroy it.
- You can easily Summon this card by using two "Junk Warrior". Discard "Level Eater" to Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", Special Summon "Level Eater", then Synchro Summon "Junk Warrior". Repeat the process again to Xyz Summon this card.
- Or you can simply use 2 "Quickdraw Synchrons", and you won't have to have "Level Eater" for the play to work.
- "Ninja" Decks can easily Xyz Summon "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" out. The Deck has its own form of "Cyber Dragon"; "Earth Armor Ninja". "Flame Armor Ninja" can increase his own Level by 1 for the Summon of "Tiras" (as he was designed to do).
- You can also use "Senior Silver Ninja" to bring back all your "Ninjas" for another Summon for "Tiras".
- You can easily Summon "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" by discarding a Level 2 Monster to Special Summon "The Tricky". Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" to revive the discarded monster. Then Synchro Summon a Level 5 Synchro Monster with "Junk Synchron" and the Level 2 monster. Finally, use the Synchro Monster and "The Tricky" to Xyz Summon "Tiras".
- Summon "Cyber Dragon", "Oracle of the Sun", "The Tricky" or "Vice Dragon" with their effect and Normal Summon "Eccentric Boy" and use its effect to Synchro Summon a Level 5 Synchro Monster like "Ally of Justice Catastor" or "Magical Android" to bring this card out on in one turn.
- Or you can Special Summon one of the mentioned cards and Normal Summon "Gagaga Magician", changing its Level to 5.
- In a "Six Samurai" Deck, you can use "Grandmaster of the Six Samurai" and a Level 5 Synchro Monster (with "Kagemusha of the Six Samurai" and "Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki") to easily Xyz Summon this card.
- This card can easily be Summoned by using the effect of "Salvage Warrior".
- Here is an example, send one card from your hand to Special Summon a "Quickdraw Synchron". Tribute it for "Salvage Warrior", then use the effect of "Salvage Warrior" to bring back "Quickdraw Synchron" to Xyz Summon "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis".
- Use "Instant Fusion" to Special Summon a Level 5 monster from your Extra Deck to help Xyz Summon this card.
- In a "Batteryman" Deck, you can easily Summon this card by activating "Portable Battery Pack" and Special Summon two "Batteryman Charger" from your graveyard.
- This card can be easily be Summoned in "Dark World" Decks, using "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" and/or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World".
- This card is relatively easy to Summon in a Deck that uses LIGHT monsters. First, Special Summon "Cyber Dragon", then banish any LIGHT monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon "Soul Convoy". This is all done without using your Normal Summon for the turn.
- With moderate difficulty to Summon, this card might not work well as a main strategy. Against "Six Samurai", however, it is much more easy to Xyz Summon. First, Special Summon "Cyber Dragon", then use "Puppet Plant" to take your opponent's "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En".
- You can easily Xyz Summon "Tiras, Keeper of Genesis" by Tribute Summoning a "Des Frogs" while having at least 1 "T.A.D.P.O.L.E." in the Graveyard. Activate the effect of "Des Frog" to Special Summon another "Des Frog" then Xyz Summon "Tiras".
- This card is easily Summoned in a Ragin Turbo Deck. You can Xyz using two "Fabled Ragins", two of "The Tricky", "T.G. Hyper Librarian" or any combination of the above. This is especially useful, since the 2600 ATK of "Tiras" makes up for the mediocre ATK of these monsters.
- You can easily Summon this card in a "Wind-Up" Deck. Both "Wind-Up Soldier", "Wind-Up Dog" and "Wind-Up Warrior" are able to make their Levels 5 (or in "Warrior's" case, other monsters) and are easily Summonable, making them ideal Xyz Material monsters for a Rank 5 Xyz monster.
- You can Summon multiple copies of this card in one turn in a "Gadget" Deck. While you control "Ultimate Offering" and "Wielder of the Dragon Flame Sword", keep Summoning "Gadgets" and increase their Level. Then, Xyz Summon this card. If you use "Ultimate Offering" enough times, you can have all 3 copies of this card and a very powerful "Wielder of the Dragon Flame Sword".
- Special Summon "Vice Dragon", then activate "Inferno Reckless Summon". In addition to "Tiras", you will have a Level 5 2000 ATK monster.
OCG Advanced Format
- If you can manage to also Xyz Summon "Number 16: Shock Master", use its effect and call Monsters. "Tiras" will not detach its own Xyz Material, letting you use its effect longer.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.