- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rai-Mei", "Photon Veil", "Magician's Circle", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Apprentice Magician", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Spellbook Star Hall", "Fusion Conscription", "Fusion Reserve", and "Desperado Barrel Dragon".
- "Second Coin Toss" can be used to improve the chances of calling the coin toss right.
- This can be especially useful when attempting to Summon "Dark Sage".
- In general, it is best to activate this card's effect while the opponent is the player that controls all the other monsters on the field, in order to minimize the consequences of an unlucky coin toss.
- However, this can be ignored when it is beneficial to have one's own monsters potentially destroyed by a card effect, in order to trigger certain card effects.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, you can fuse this with:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Dark Sage||黒衣の大賢者||Effect Monster||DARK||Spellcaster||9||2800||3200|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.