- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Gold Sarcophagus", "Different Dimension Capsule", "Mound of the Bound Creator", "The True Name", "Ancient Chant" "Deep Diver", and "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode".
- "Ancient Chant" lets you add "Ra" from you Deck or GY to your hand, along with an extra tribute summon. By banishing this card from your GY before you summon "Ra", it essentially gains its anime effect of its original ATK and DEF being equal to the combine ATK and DEF(respectively) of the tributed monsters.
- If you summon "Ra" using "Sphere Mode", you can use "One with the Sun God" to boost its ATK and DEF with all but 100 of your LP on top of its 4000 ATK and DEF, and if it would be destroyed, you can use the second effect to tribute "Ra" and gain LP equal to its ATK before it does.
- You can mitigate this loss of "Ra" by having "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix" in your GY. If you Attack with "Ra" then tribute it after it attacked, you can summon "Immortal Phoenix" for a second attack, plus with all the LP from this trap you can use its removal effect more often.
- You can use "Phantom of Chaos" to banish "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode" from your Graveyard, then activate its effect as the effect of "Phantom of Chaos", and immediately Summon "Ra" a second time, if you already tributed "Sphere Mode".
- "Phantom of Chaos" can also copy the effects of "Immortal Phoenix" this way, clear out your opponent's field before Summoning a copy of "Sphere Mode" during the End Phase, ignoring its Summoning Conditions.
- Use monsters such as "Marshmallon", "Spirit Reaper", and "Aroma Jar" that cannot be destroyed by battle, which will ensure you will have plenty of monsters to tribute for "Ra" if they are not destroyed by card effects.
- You can also use "Aroma Jar" in combination with "Poison of the Old Man", "Nimble Momonga", and "Spell Absorption" to quickly gain a lot of life points in preparation for summoning "Ra" with at least 20,000 ATK. These cards can also be used to regain LP paid for the cost paid when you Tribute Summon "Ra" within a few turns. At least one copy of "Aroma Jar" should be left on the field in case Ra is destroyed. - Also combine with "Aroma Garden" to further increase LP.
- Use "Mound of the Bound Creator" and/or "March of the Monarchs" can make "Ra" immune to card effects that target or destroy. Use "Field Barrier", "Card Guard", or "Magic Reflector" to protect them from being easily destroyed.
- Combine this strategy with "Egyptian God Slime" and "Ra" will be virtually untouchable by your opponent.
- Use "Soul Exchange" or "The Monarchs Stormforth" to Tribute Summon this card by using one of your opponent's monsters.
- You can "The First Monarch" to Tribute Summon this card with one less tribute by declaring DIVINE as its type. However, this can be tricky if you do not already have 3 or more monsters to tribute, though as declaring DIVINE to change its Attribute would prevent yourself from Special Summoning any monster whose Attribute does not match, like the commonly used Tribute fodders "Level Eater" and "The Tricky".
- "Evil HERO Infernal Prodigy", "Dynatherium", "Gilasaurus", "Turbo Booster", "Treeborn Frog", "Trap Monsters" and "Jester Confit" are excellent monsters to use for this card's Summon. If there is a prefer to maintain advantage, use cards like "Majiosheldon" in a Tribute Summon Deck.
- Summon this card using "Hardened Armed Dragon" to protect it from destruction by card effects.
- Provided an Xyz Monster can be placed fast on the field, "Corrupted Keys" can generate instant Tribute fodder for this card.
- Combine "Nightmare Archfiends" with "Owner's Seal" to Special Summon 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card.
- In a Psychic Deck, "Telekinetic Power Well" can be used in order to Summon 3 Level 2 or lower Psychic-Type monsters to fulfill this card's Summoning requirements.
- Use "Sebek's Blessing" to restore the LP paid to increase this card's ATK.
- Use "Power Frame" to make this card have the same ATK as a monster your opponent controls without the need to decrease your LP to be able to have enough ATK to stay alive and destroy monsters on the field.
- This card works well with "Number C39: Utopia Ray" and "Number C32: Shark Drake Veiss", since the effect of this card gets your LP low enough to use the effect of "Utopia Ray" or "Shark Drake Veiss" for more damage.
- If two "Flint Locks", "Flint" and "Morale Boost" are under your control, then "Flint" can continuously be equipped, switching between the two "Flint Locks", while "Morale Boost" gives yourself 1000 LP each time it was used. This can be repeated infinitely, effectively giving yourself access to an astronomically high LP. By using "Inferno Reckless Summon" to get 3 "Flint Locks" on and doing the loop, they can then be Tributed to Summon this card after gaining enough LPs for an OTK.
- If you run a swarm deck, it is best to have this card in your side deck in case your opponent has "The Winged Dragon of Ra - Sphere Mode", so you can use its effect to benefit you before it can be returned to its owner.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Guardian Slime||ガーディアン・スライム||Effect Monster||WATER||Aqua||10||0||0|
|Holactie the Creator of Light||光の創造神 ホルアクティ||Effect Monster||DIVINE||Creator God||12||?||?|
|The Winged Dragon of Ra - Immortal Phoenix||ラーの翼神竜－不死鳥||Effect Monster||DIVINE||Divine-Beast||10||4000||4000|
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|Ancient Chant||古の呪文||Spell Card|
Normal Spell Card
|Normal Spell Card|
|Blaze Cannon||ゴッド・ブレイズ・キャノン||Spell Card|
Quick-Play Spell Card
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Millennium Revelation||千先の啓示||Spell Card|
Continuous Spell Card
|Continuous Spell Card|
|One with the Sun God||太陽神の合一||Trap Card|
Continuous Trap Card
|Continuous Trap Card|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.