- Use this card to get Blue-Eyes White Dragon in to your hand and then you can Special Summon it quickly with Kaibaman's, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's or King Dragun's effect.
- It doesn't matter how this card is sent to the Graveyard, so you can use Foolish Burial to send it from your deck to the Graveyard. You can also use Future Fusion to send three "The White Stone of Legends" plus two other Dragon-Type monsters to the Graveyard for Five-Headed Dragon, which puts three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" into your hand instantly. The three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" can fuel cards like Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Lightning Vortex, Snipe Hunter or Trade-In and then be revived through the use of revival cards, or specifically Normal Monster revival cards, such as Swing of Memories or Birthright.
- There is a possible OTK strategy using this card involving the cards The Cheerful Coffin, Montage Dragon and Dragon's Mirror. Send three "The White Stone of Legend" to the Graveyard to place three "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" into your hand. Then, use them to special summon a Montage Dragon with 7200 ATK. Then use "Dragon's Mirror" to fuse the three Blue-Eyes in the Graveyard for "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" or "Five-Headed Dragon", totaling 11700 or 12200 ATK power, respectively.
- This card is perfect to discard for the effects of "Prime Material Dragon" and "Vanguard of the Dragon". That way you can have a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to either Summon or discard again for "Prime Material Dragon"'s and "Vanguard of the Dragon"'s cost.
- If you use Foolish Burial on this card while you control a King Dragun, you can have a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to special summon from your hand and King Dragun will protect your "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from card effects while is King Dragun is on the field.
- Since this card is a Level 1 Tuner Monster, this opens up the opportunity of using this card with a Level 3 Monster like Twin-Headed Behemoth, Masked Dragon or Kaibaman to Synchro Summon Armory Arm, which, if you can summon "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" during the same turn (which you definitely could due to "The White Stone of Legend"'s effect) is easily equipped to said Blue-Eyes for added destruction.
- Instead of using three of this card to get three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons", a single "The White Stone of Legend" can be reused with "Genesis Dragon, even to get all 3.
- Discard this card for "Cards of Consonance" to draw 2 cards, then add a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to your hand with "The White Stone of Legend's" effect.
- This above tip can also be used with Trade-In. Use Cards of Consonance to draw two cards and discard the Blue-Eyes gained from it to play Trade-nn.
- This card can be Special Summoned by One for One.
- Special Summon this card with Kinka-Byo to Synchro Summon Formula Synchron. You then get to add a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to your hand and get to draw a card. This could give you a massive hand advantage if you use Cards of Consonance and Trade-In as extra draw force.
- Use Dragon Ravine to search Dragunity monsters or selectively mill your deck of Dragon-Type monsters like "The White Stone of Legend".
- You can combine this card with Lord of D. on the field, then activate The Flute of Summoning Dragon to Special Summon at least 1 Level 3 Dragon-Type monster, or a combination of 1 Level 2 and 1 Level 3 Dragon-Type monsters in your hand to , so you can Synchro Summon monsters such as Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend.
- This card works well in a Quickdraw Dandywarrior Deck, as it can be used to summon "Formula Synchron", it can be used instead of Volcanic Shell to fuel the effects of Drill Warrior or Quickdraw Synchron, or you could tribute Fluff Tokens to Summon a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.