- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston" and "The First Monarch", or without Tributes with "Sinister Yorishiro".
- Combine this card with "Destruct Potion" in order to gain easy Life Points at the cost of one card in your hand.
- This card works perfectly with "Temple of the Sun".
- Use multiple copies for a greater ATK bonus.
- This card's effect works similar to "Drill Warrior" and as such is also useful in a "Fabled" and "Infernity" Decks.
- In a "Fabled" Deck this card can even be summoned 1st turn first by special summoning "The Fabled Chawa" or "The Fabled Nozoochee" by discarding one "Fabled Lurrie", "The Fabled Ganashia" or "The Fabled Cerburrel" from you hand which allows these cards to Special Summon themselves from the graveyard. Then you tribute both monsters to Tribute Summon this card.
- Use with this card with "Forced Requisition" so your opponent has to discard whenever you use the effect of "The Supremacy Sun".
- This can be further boosted by the effect of "Magical Thorn", causing the opponent to lose 500 points with each discard.
- You can discard "Cockroach Knight" to Special Summon this card by its own effect. Because "Cockroach Knight" is returned to the top of the Deck, you always have a card to discard for this card's effect, though doing so may disrupt a future Draw Phase.
- This card becomes extremely dangerous if combined with Mound of the Bound Creator.
- When combined with "Yubel - Terror Incarnate" this card becomes unbeatable as during each of your End Phases Yubel will destroy all other monsters, then during your opponent's Standby Phase it will be summoned back at the cost of a card in the hand and be ready to destroy your opponent's Life Points come next round.
- When used with "Torrential Tribute" or "Dark Hole" it can destroy all of your opponent's monsters and summon it back at the cost of one card.
- When combined with self destruct cards this monster could potentially be used in a Meklord Deck.
- Keep in mind, tributing this card will not trigger its effect, as it must be destroyed in some way.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.