- This card can be searched via "Spellbook of Secrets", "Spellbook of Power", "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy", "Terraforming", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon" and "Planet Pathfinder".
- You can use the effects of "Magidog" and "Minefieldriller" to add this card from your Graveyard to your Hand.
- You can use "Spellbook of Eternity" to add this banished card to your Hand.
- While this card may not be able to recycle copies of itself, you can still recycle it via other means. "Strength of Prophecy" can recycle it into the deck to increase her Level and ATK. A quicker combo can be performed by using the effect of "High Priestess of Prophecy" or "Spellbook of Fate" to banish this card from your Graveyard, then use "Spellbook of Eternity" to immediately add it back to your hand.
- You can use a combo involving two copies of this card, "Fool of Prophecy", Spellbook of the Master", "Spellbook of Secrets", and "Magical Hats". Use "Fool of the Prophecy", "Spellbook of the Master", and "Spellbook of Secrets" to dump as many Spellbook Spell Cards into the Graveyard from the Deck as possible. During your opponent's Battle Phase, activate "Magical Hats", and select two "The Grand Spellbook Tower" cards from your Deck as the required "two non-monster cards". When one of the two Towers are destroyed, you can use its Special Summon effect.
- Alternatively, if you already have a number of Spellbook Spell cards in your Graveyard, you can use another monster besides "Fool of Prophecy".
- Use "Battle Mania" to force your opponent to attack.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.