- This card works well in Dark World, Wight, Fabled and Mermail Decks.
- This card can be used to activate a simultaneous barrage of monster effects in a Burning Abyss deck.
- "Recurring Nightmare", "Recycling Batteries", and "Salvage" will give you two monsters to discard, making this card easier to use.
- This card can be used to set up the Graveyard for cards like "Dark Armed Dragon", "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning", "Pot of Dichotomy", "Aqua Spirit", "Laval Burner", "Necro Gardna", "Rainbow Gravity", "Debris Dragon", "Dark Necrofear", "Chaos Necromancer" etc.
- Combo this card with "Forced Requisition" to force your opponent to discard 3 cards as well.
- Having "Magical Thorn" on the field also inflict 1500 damage to your opponent as well.
- "Skull Invitation" will inflict 900 damage to your opponent.
- "Coffin Seller" will inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent for each monster they discard.
- This card can be useful in powering up "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, "Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon", "Chaos Necromancer" and "Shadow Ghoul".
- In a Chaos Deck, use this card to discard 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster to easily Special Summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End".
- In a Dragon Deck, you can use "Super Rejuvenation" to draw 3 cards afterwards.
- After using this card, use "Pot of Avarice" to recycle your hand and Graveyard.
- Rolling a 5 or 6 with "Sixth Sense" can mitigate the loss that this card brings.
- Alternatively, you can choose a 1 and 6 while you also control "That Six", since you can change the result to 6 if you roll an odd number.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.