- Assuming you can use this card's first effect, you need at least double the amount of life points in order to win with one copy of this card.
- This card can be searched by "The Agent of Mystery - Earth".
- This card is very useful with "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird" or basically any card that increases your Life Points.
- This card is useful when used with "The Agent of Force - Mars" since both cards require the same Field Spell, and both depend on you having more Life Points than your opponent.
- Combine with "Dark Room of Nightmare" for more damage.
- You can perform a OTK with this card. Special summon it using "Celestial Transformation"; as its ATK is now below 1500, you can activate "Inferno Reckless Summon" to bring out all three. With "The Sanctuary in the Sky" on the field, all you need is a 12.5% life point advantage over your opponent to deal enough damage for game, which can easily be achieved with "Meteor of Destruction".
- You can combine this card with "The Creator" to continuously bring it back to deal more damage.
- Another good form to deal damage is using "Athena". After you've used this card's effect, use "Athena's" to Special Summon it back and reuse it's effect.
- If you and your opponent have same life points - I.E. 8000 points, and they activate "Solemn Judgment", use this card for an OTK.
- Any other time your opponent's Life Points are exactly half or less your own, this card will cause a win.
- This card can do massive damage if used with the Flint Lock Loop.
- Use "The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter" to summon again this card after using it's effect to send it to the grave, then banishing it to summon "Master Hyperion". Afterwards, you may use this card effect once again.
- This card creates an extremely powerful combo with "The Agent of Miracles - Jupiter" if you use "Jupiter's" effect to banish it, and then re-summon it with "Jupiter's" other effect, discarding a monster in the process. Then, Use "Saturn's" effect to inflict damage. You can repeat this process as long as you still have a LIGHT Fairy-type monster in your hand to discard.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.