- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- After your "Scrap-Iron Scarecrow" or "Scrap-Iron Statue" has Set itself with its own effect, you can use this card to activate it again within that turn.
- Since this card is a Continuous Spell Card that can activate Continuous Trap Cards quickly, it can be used in an Armityle Deck.
- To use this card's second effect, you can use "Phantom of Chaos" to copy the name of "Mystical Beast of Serket" in order to avoid having to Tribute for it.
- Use this card in a "Paleozoic" deck to speed up your ability to use the archetype's Trap Cards, and by extension, your ability to Special Summon those Trap Cards from your Graveyard as Normal Monsters.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.