- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- This card can be used in an "Infernity" Deck since you can only use this card's effect when you don't have cards in your hand.
- This card does surprisingly well in a "Lightsworn" Deck due to the fact it will just be milled or discarded to the Graveyard for the effect of "Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner", but also because "Honest" can be used on it.
- To regain your hand advantage while still being able to use this card's effect, you can play "Shard of Greed", or if you're lucky, draw a card that allows you to add cards to your hand.
- This card is useful in a "Fabled" deck.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.