- Because "T.G. Hyper Librarian" is currently Limited, take extra care to protect this card, since decks that utilize it are often dependent on it for draw power, thus making it a primary target for attacks and card effects. For this reason, you may want to consider cards like "Safe Zone", "Dark Illusion", or even Extra Deck options such as "Stardust Spark Dragon".
- Summon this card in a Flamvell Deck by tuning Flamvell Baby and Flamvell Firedog for an easy Synchro Summon. Or you can tune Flamvell Magician and one Flamvell Poun.
- Summon this card in a "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" or Fabled Deck, all of which can easily swarm the field with Synchro Monsters.
- This monster is Spellcaster type, meaning it can be used as material to Synchro Summon "Tempest Magician" and "Arcanite Magician", using a 1* and 2* Tuner, respectively.
- This card allows you to draw 3 cards when paired with "Fabled Ragin".
- Draw 2 cards when you Synchro Summon "Formula Synchron".
- Use "Tuningware" for "Formula Synchron"'s summoning to draw even more cards.
- Use "De-Synchro" with "Tuningware" or "Darksea Rescue" to draw multiple cards. Best if used with "Junk Destroyer" to destroy cards and build massive card advantage.
- Use "Solemn Wishes" to gain Life Points each time you Synchro Summon.
- Use "Junk Synchron" to Special Summon "Synchro Fusionist" from your Graveyard and "Synchro Summon" this card. Then, when this card gets destroyed, use the "Miracle Synchro Fusion" that you got from "Synchro Fusionist" to Summon "Supreme Arcanite Magician" using this card and "Synchro Fusionist" as the materials.
- Normal Summon "Deep Sea Diva", and activate its effect to summon "Spined Gillman" to quickly summon this card.
- This card can be easily synchro summoned in a T.G. deck by Special Summoning "T.G. Striker" when your opponent has a monster on the field and then Special Summoning "T.G. Warwolf" or Normal Summoning "T.G. Cyber Magician" and tuning it with a "T.G. Rush Rhino" in your hand.
- Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" to Special Summon "Glow-Up Bulb" from your Graveyard. Then use the Effect of "Doppelwarrior" and Special Summon it from your hand. Tune "Junk Synchron" with "Doppelwarrior" to Synchro Summon "T.G. Hyper Librarian". Then tune "Glow-Up Bulb" with one of the Doppel Tokens gained by the Effect of "Doppelwarrior" to Synchro Summon "Formula Synchron".
- If not already used at this point, Special Summon "Glow-Up Bulb" through its own Effect to tune it with the second Doppel Token, Special Summoning another "Formula Synchron" and subsequently drawing another 2 cards, or tune them to Summon "T.G. Recipro Dragonfly". While you only draw 1 more card this way, you can use Dragonfly, Formula and this card to Synchro Summon "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier".
- This combo can further be advanced by using "De-Synchro" on "T.G. Hyper Librarian", bringing back "Junk Synchron" and "Doppelwarrior" to Synchro Summon "T.G. Hyper Librarian" once more and ganing another 2 "Doppel Token". Tune both "Doppel Token" with one "Formula Synchron" to Synchro Summon "Armory Arm", which then is tuned to the second "Formula Synchron" to Synchro Summon "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier".
- Use "One for One" and Special Summon "Glow-Up Bulb" or "Spore". Normal Summon "Reborn Tengu", and Synchro Summon this card. You will get a second Tengu thanks to its effect, allowing you to perform a second Synchro Summon (and drawing a card as a consequence) with Tengu and the Bulb/Spore in your Graveyard, which can revive with its own effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.