- This card can allow you to bypass synchro monsters like "Stardust Dragon" which can be very annoying.
- Combine this card with "Mystik Wok" to remove the Synchro monster and gain Life Points.
- Very useful against Decks that focus on Synchro Summoning.
- A good combo with this card would be to use it in "Macro Cosmos"/"Dimensional Fissure" so you can still Synchro Summon, because your own Synchro monsters previously summoned won't be in the graveyard.
- Even better, use the monster for a Synchro Summon or Tribute, etc. so then the monster you take won't be able to return to its original controller.
- This card is also good in a side deck so you wouldn't have to waste a card in your deck if your opponent doesn't have any Synchro Monsters.
- Activate this card during your opponent's turn (perhaps while s/he's attacking) and keep the Synchro monster until the End Phase of your turn.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.