- Use "Future Fusion" to summon "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", then you activate "Symbol of Heritage" targeting a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".
- This card works well with Harpies. "Harpie Queen" helps increase the usability of this card since it's treated as "Harpie Lady" in the Graveyard.
- Use this card in a Plant deck to revive your "Lonefire Blossom" after you have searched all three of them.
- Use this card in a Skull Servant Deck to Special Summon one "King of the Skull Servants" from your Graveyard without removing the others. You can also use this card with "The Lady in Wight" since it's treated as "Skull Servant" in the Graveyard.
- This card works with Thunder Dragon very well, especially if you need a monster to use for a Tribute Summon.
- This card combos well with lightsworn monsters; you can get back Wulfs/[Luminas/Celestias/Honests you milled to graveyard because of lightsworn's effects.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.