- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mimiclay", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Zombowwow", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Machina Armored Unit", "UFOroid", "Machine Duplication", "Biofalcon", "Gear Gigant X" and "Road Warrior".
- Once on the field, you can use "Compulsory Evacuation Device" to return it to your hand and gain access to its effect.
- Use this card to negate an attack of an "Ancient Gear" monster (except "Ancient Gear Wyvern", "Ancient Gear Reactor Dragon", "Ancient Gear Hydra" or "Chaos Ancient Gear Giant"), since they prevent you from activating Spell/Trap cards when they attack.
- After you use this card's effect, you can now use this card as a Fusion Material for "Chimeratech Overdragon" by using "Overload Fusion".
- This card has an advantage over "Battle Fader": it gets around cards like "Vanity's Fiend", "Solemn Warning" and "Archlord Kristya", which is particularly helpful when dueling against Meta and Anti-Meta decks, which tend to use these cards, and it can be retrieved from the Graveyard to be reused later.
- Continually use this card's effect with "Drill Warrior".
- This card can be very useful in decks centered around "Final Countdown" or slow burn decks.
- This card is very useful in Spirit monster Decks because all Spirit monsters return to the owner's hand if Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.
- This card is very useful in an Empty Jar deck because it helps you stall for a turn. Using "Swift Scarecrow" is also very handy because it never touches the field (cards like "Skill Drain" cannot stop it).
- Note that this card MUST negate the attack so that the Battle Phase will end. You can counter this card by using cards that can stop your own attack like "Book of Moon", "Compulsory Evacuation Device," etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.