- Use this card along with Dragon-Type monster(s) to destroy your opponent's "Toon World" and cause Toon Monsters to be destroyed by their own effect.
- Use this card to destroy "Pyramid of Light"; this will cause "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia" to be destroyed. In addition, if your opponent decides to summon "Theinen the Great Sphinx", you could destroy it with "Raigeki", "Raigeki Break", "Lightning Vortex", "Fissure" (if it has the lowest ATK on your opponent´s field) or even the "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and "Burst Stream of Destruction" combo if you use these cards in your deck.
- This card is essentially a Dragon version of "Mystical Space Typhoon", which makes it very viable as extra "Mystical Space Typhoon" copies in a Dragon deck.
- Use this card to force your opponent to activate a Set Spell/Trap Card. Chained or not, the targeted card will still be destroyed and 500 damage will occur.
- If you control a "Prime Material Dragon", this card can be useful to destroy one of your useless Spell/Trap Cards turning it into 500 LP.
- This card can destroy a card in either players' Pendulum Zone.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.