- Use this card to Tribute Summon either "Delg the Dark Monarch" or "Kuraz the Light Monarch", since neither can attack during the turn they are summoned.
- Use this card in a Toon Deck to Summon a Level 5 or higher Class A Toon by Tributing your opponent's monster, since some Toon monsters cannot attack during the turn they are summoned.
- This card can be used when you go first (and cannot attack anyways), after discarding a monster from your opponent's hand (with "Card Destruction", "Hand Destruction", "Dark World Dealings" etc.), then forcing it to be revived onto your opponent's field (with "Gilasaurus" or "The Shallow Grave").
- Use this card in combination with "Super Conductor Tyranno" to inflict 1000 damage by Tributing your opponent's monster.
- You can combo this card with "Enemy Controller" in order to use one of your opponent's monster as a Tribute in order to gain control of another one of their monsters, attack with it, then use it in other ways (Tribute for Tribute Summon or effect, or use as material).
- Using cards such as "Spell Reclamation" and "Magical Stone Excavation" will allow you to re-use "Soul Exchange" and tribute more of your opponents monsters.
- You can use this card in combination with "Yubel" to fulfill its Tribute requirement by Tributing one of your opponent's monsters.
- In a Ritual Deck, this can lessen the impact of losing Card Advantage from a Ritual Summon. "Ritual Cage" can boost the chances of your Ritual Monster surviving your opponent's next turn.
- "Soul Exchange" can also be handy with "Share the Pain", "Mystik Wok", "Ectoplasmer", "Advance Force" or "Advance Draw".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.