- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Use this card to quickly get cards into the Graveyard that are useful there, such as "Damage Eater", "Mezuki", "Necro Gardna", "Destiny HERO - Malicious", "Elemental HERO Necroshade" or "Ojamagic". Doing so helps reduce the risk of losing important cards by rolling a 1 or 6.
- This is one of the few easily-usable cards with destruction effects that work against "Stardust Dragon" and "Prime Material Dragon", since their effects only works against effects that are guaranteed to destroy a card.
- Use this card with the Crystal Beasts to discard them to the graveyard in order to easily summon "Rainbow Dragon".
- You can discard "Dandylion" from your hand to have a chance to destroy 1 card your opponent controls, and be able to Special Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens to your side of the field. Then, if you want to, you can Tribute the 3 monsters you control to Special Summon "Destiny HERO - Plasma".
- If you have "Dark Armed Dragon" in your hand, use "Snipe Hunter's" effect to discard DARK monsters from your hand until you have the necessary number to summon "Dark Armed Dragon"; even if "Snipe Hunter's" effect fails multiple times in a row, you will still be able to summon "Dark Armed Dragon" and destroy the targeted cards anyway.
- "Dark Armed Dragon" and "Snipe Hunter" continue to combo well even after "Dark Armed Dragon" is summoned, since neither have limits on how many times their effects can be used in a turn. Keep discarding DARK monsters in order to use "Snipe Hunter's" effect, then banish the DARK monsters from the graveyard to destroy more cards.
- This card can be used in a Dragon Deck discarding weak Dragons to fill your graveyard to summon "Five-Headed Dragon", or discarding cards like "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to special summon them with "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".
- This card combo works well with an "Ojamasnipe" Deck: You first discard "Ojamagic" for "Summoner Monk's" effect to Special Summon "Snipe Hunter", and as "Ojamagic" is sent to the Graveyard (Provided that a card such as "Macro Cosmos" is not on the field), you receive 3 Ojama monsters listed on the card. You now have 3 chances to destroy up to 3 of your opponent's cards using "Snipe Hunter's" effect by discarding the "Ojama" cards.
- This combo works even better if you discard a second "Ojamagic" for "Snipe Hunter's" effect.
- "Thunder Dragon" can be used to produce more ammo for "Snipe Hunter". However, you can only discard "Thunder Dragon" as a cost to activate its own effect, not as a cost for "Snipe Hunter", or else "Thunder Dragon's" effect will not activate. You cannot share costs.
- Another ammo would be "Volcanic Shell". Discard "Volcanic Shell" as a cost and pay 500 Life Points to get another "Volcanic Shell" into your hand, allowing you to destroy up to 3 cards.
- Use "Dice Re-Roll" in case this cards effect fails.
- You can use this card to Destroy "Yubel" to Special Summon "Yubel - Terror Incarnate", then again to summon "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare". You can also discard the other "Yubel" forms since they can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard.
- "Snipe Hunter" can also be used to target "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" on the field, to summon "Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes".
- Use this card in a "Fabled" Deck to swarm the field with powerful Xyz Monsters and Synchro Monsters.
- Combo this card with "The Fabled Catsith" to destroy an additional card.
- During your Standby Phase, you can return "Sinister Serpent" back to your hand while it was in your Graveyard and discard it for "Snipe Hunter's" effect to have a chance to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Then during your next Standby Phase, you may return "Sinister Serpent" back to your hand etc.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.