- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Single Purchase", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Giant Rat", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Insect Imitation", "Verdant Sanctuary", "Naturia Sacred Tree", "Gokipon", "Howling Insect" and "Retaliating "C"".
- You can discard this card from your hand to pay a Cost for another card (i.e. "Lightning Vortex", "Dark World Lightning", etc.) and still gain the 1000 Life Points.
- This card can be used alongside "Gigaplant" to have "Insect Queen" attack each turn, and with each attack, you will gain 1000 Life Points by this card's effect.
- Use "Insect Imitation" to tribute this for a "Nobleman-Eater Bug" or a "Millennium Scorpion" from your deck, and you will also gain 1000 life points.
- "Foolish Burial" can be used to send this card from the Deck to the Graveyard.
- You can use "Debris Dragon" to recycle this card.
- Using "Anti-Aircraft Flower" with "Gigaplant" and this card, you can easily inflict 800 damage to your opponent while you gain 1000 Life points. And you can continuously use "Gigaplant's" effect to revive "Skull-Mark Ladybugs", giving you the advantage of always gaining 1000 Life points each turn while inflicting 800 Life Points to your opponent. And in case "Anti-Aircraft" is destroyed, "Gigaplant" can always revive it too.
- When this card is sent to your Graveyard and you gain 1000 life points, use "Call of the Haunted" to bring it back. You can then use "Emergency Provisions" to send both cards to the Graveyard to gain 2000 life points, for a total of 3000 life points gained.
- You can use this card to Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster, so that when they activates their effects, you gain Life Points as well.
- Use this card with "Give and Take" to summon it to your opponent's side of the field and destroy it to gain another life point bonus. An even better addition to that strategy would be to add an equip card like, "Fairy Meteor Crush" or "Big Bang Shot" , to inflict battle damage to your opponent while increasing your own.
- Since the effect is mandatory, you can send it to the Graveyard to use "Scrubbed Raid" to gain 1000 life points and end the Battle Phase. Then you can revive it with "Limit Reverse" for next turn.
- "Broken Blocker" can also be used to get two more copies of this card should you choose to let one get destroyed by battle instead.
- Use "Painful Choice" to send at least 2 copies of this card to the Graveyard to gain 2000 Life Points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.