- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Chaos Zone", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Level Up!", "Silent Swordsman LV3", "Silent Swordsman" and "Silent Sword Slash".
- This card is perfect for a Tribute Summon by Tributing "The Immortal Bushi".
- Use "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" to get the direct attack and Special Summon "Silent Swordsman LV7".
- This card works well with "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" and "Messenger of Peace" since your opponent can't attack your swordsman, but you can attack directly. Other equip spells would make it undefeatable to an extent.
- This card works well with "Royal Decree". In that situation, your opponent must rely on monsters to destroy/remove this card. You can also use your own spells, unlike when you have "Silent Swordsman LV7" on your side of the field.
- In many situations, this card is better than "Silent Swordsman LV7" to have on your side of the field. You need your own spells for an aggressive gameplay, and this card blocks most of your opponent's spells, thus slowing them down. Also, it needs only 1 tribute, while the LV7 version is a dead draw. You can also use it for tuning with Tuner Monsters from level 1 to 3, unlike the more used Tribute Monsters which are level 6 and cannot be tuned to with level 3 Tuner Monsters.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.