- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Card of the Soul", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Sangan", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Chaos Zone", "Photon Veil", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Gaia, the Polar Knight", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior" and "Silent Sword Slash".
- This card helps get "Silent Swordsman LV7" out much faster to create a spell lockdown in a duel.
- If you cannot summon this card immediately, Have a level 4 or lower warrior type monster that can be normal/special summoned or is already on your field and have "Silent Sword Slash" in hand, then use cards that can discard during your turn (Preferably) or your opponent's turn such as "Lightining Vortex" or "Magic Jammer" to use "Silent Sword Slash" second effect to search this card.
- "Chaos Hunter" effect can also help discard "Silent Sword Slash" to help search this card when its your turn. This also helps with special summoning a monster to your field while also stopping your opponent from banishing anything as long as "Chaos Hunter" is on the field and its effects are not negated.
- Combo this card with "Silent Magician" to have two spell negations per turn and and have the potential to summon any of their LV monsters (Preferably the higher LV's). It is also recommended to put these cards in defense position when summoning them depending on the attack stats they receive from their effects. This can make for a good control style play of the deck.
- To get this card and and "Silent Magician" on your first turn or in one turn, have in your hand these two cards and the "Marauding Captain" and any level 4 or lower spellcaster monster that can be special summoned from your hand. Normal summon the "Marauding Captain" then use its effect to special summon the level 4 or lower spellcaster monster then proceed to special summon both the "Silent Magician" and "Silent Swordsman" using their effects.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.