- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Spell Calling", "Quick Booster", and "Mecha Phantom Beast Jaculuslan".
- This card can be useful for eliminating an opponent's Field Spell Card on the field without destroying it.
- This card works well with "Murmur of the Forest", since one will be able to essentially add 2 Field Spell Cards with different names from their Deck to their hand this way.
- This card can be useful for giving the opponent a Field Spell Card with a beneficial effect that only activates for its owner when it is destroyed, such as "Geartown", "Kozmotown", "Morphtronic Map", etc.
- Lock your opponent out of their Field Zone by giving them a Field Spell Card that cannot be activated. Or at least without drawback.
- Those with an effect that must add a specific card to their hand when it is activated. Such as "Gateway to Chaos" and "Oracle of Zefra". They cannot be activated as they will not have a legal card to search.
- "Magical Mid-Breaker Field" can be used in a similar manner to lock opponent's access to further Field Spell.
- "The Seal of Orichalcos", so that they cannot activate their own Field Spell without destroying all of their own Special Summoned monsters.
- This card can be useful for giving the opponent a Field Spell Card with an effect that affects both players, but is very useful for one's own strategy (such as "Defense Zone", "Mausoleum of the Emperor", "Mound of the Bound Creator" etc.), thus allowing one to take advantage of that effect alongside another Field Spell Card that presumably only benefits them (and not the opponent).
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.