- Target a "Chthonian Emperor Dragon" when it's a Normal Monster, then Normal Summon it. It will attack twice to discard four cards from the opponent's hand.
- You can also use the above combo with "Grasschopper".
- Use "Elemental HERO Avian", "Feather Shot", a card to put many weak monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and a card such as "Scapegoat" to put monsters on your side of the field.
- If your opponent's Deck are based at Gemini Monsters, which would benefit from this effect easily, monsters like "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World" would be a great counter.
- This card works particularly well with "Dark Blade", as both his Union monsters "Pitch-Dark Dragon" and "Kiryu" allow him to inflict battle damage more easily.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.