- This card can be searched by “Dogu”, "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", “Witch of the Black Forest”, "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Rescue Ferret", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Swallow's Nest", "Vortex the Whirlwind", "Raidraptor - Arsenal Falcon", "Dragunity Corsesca" and "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg".
- Keep in mind that this card’s effect is mandatory, so it’s impossible to miss the timing with its effect, and it will almost never be a downside in most cases.
- Special Summon this card with the effect of "Dragunity Darkspear" to draw a free card.
- This can also work easily in tandem with "Limit Reverse" to bring back "Darkspear" which can then be used to Special Summon "Sacred Crane".
- With "Zombie World" active on the field, you can get lots of advantages by Special Summoning this card from the Graveyard with cards such as "Zombie Master", "Il Blud", "Book of Life" and "Mezuki".
- Activate "Call of the Haunted" to Special Summon "Sacred Crane" and draw a card. You can then return "Call of the Haunted" to hand with "Mist Valley Falcon" so that you can set it again and continue to draw extra cards every turn.
- If "Call of the Haunted" is targeted by "Mystical Space Typhoon" or similar cards while face-down, chain "Call of the Haunted" to revive "Sacred Crane" and draw 1 card. Since the effect of "Sacred Crane" is mandatory, it cannot miss the timing, so even though it will be destroyed in the middle of a chain, you still draw 1 card. (It has been ruled in NA that if a monster, who has an effect that activates in one specific location, whether explicitly stated on card text, or inherently defined by game mechanics, leaves that location before activation, the effect WILL NOT activate, regardless if it is mandatory or optional. )
- You can Special Summon this card from your hand using cards like "Marauding Captain", "Goblindbergh", and “Parry Knights”.
- You can use "Photon Lead" to Special Summon this card from your hand and then perform an Xyz Summon or a Synchro Summon.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.