- This card can be searched by “A Cat of Ill Omen”.
- Ensure that your opponent takes the damage by sending the card to the Graveyard with "Dragged Down into the Grave" or "Mind Crush". "Hand Destruction" can also be used if your opponent has two or fewer cards in their hand.
- If your opponent only has one card in their hand and you know what it is, "Prohibition" can be used.
- Use if you know your opponent has one or multiple Nomi monsters in their hand, as they can never be Normal Summoned.
- Use cards that can negate Summons or activations to ensure that your opponent takes the damage.
- If you would take damage from this card, use "Rainbow Life" to gain 1000 Life Points instead.
- "Card Destruction" and "Morphing Jar" can also easily get rid of the opponent's card from their hand.
- Use "Solemn Judgment" to easily negate the Summon or activation of that card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.