- This card can be effectively used in any deck that uses 1 type of monster, such as "Blackwing", "Spellbook"/"Prophecy", "Blue-Eyes", "Cyber Dragon", "Battlin' Boxer", etc. In addition, it is useful against popular Decks that make use of monsters of more than one Type, such as "Lightsworn", "Mermail" or any Xyz-reliant Deck, since they have generic Xyz monsters of different Types.
- This card is more effective if activated in a moment when the opponent controls monsters of 2 or more Types.
- If combined with "Gozen Match", this card can restrict even more the monsters of the opponent. This can be particularly useful in Decks like "Blackwing", "Destiny HERO" and "Cyber Dragon".
- You can combine this card with "There Can Be Only One" and "DNA Surgery" to completely lock both players into playing one monster/one type of monster at a time.
- This will also prevent your opponent from swapping your monsters with their own, like the "Kaiju" archetype.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.