- "Offering to the Snake Deity" can work excellently with this card, if you destroy "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" with the former.
- Cards like "Destruct Potion", "Hammer Shot", "Raigeki Break" or "Tribute to the Doomed" can destroy your own "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" and trigger this card's effect.
- Summon Vennominon and chain "Torrential Tribute" or use Dark Hole, thus clearing the field and destroying Vennominon. Barring any spells or traps your opponent has set, this allows you to directly attack your foe with Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. (And in most cases, you can do that anyway, since Vennominaga isn't affected by spells, traps, or monsters. Beware of Solemn Warning though.)
- Viper's Rebirth destroys the monster that it Special Summons at the end of the turn. Use Snake Rain or Foolish Burial to send Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes from the deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon him with Viper's Rebirth. At the end of the turn when he's destroyed, you can activate Rise of the Snake Deity.
- Note that you cannot activate Rise of the Snake Deity if your opponent uses cards such as Short Circuit, Icarus Attack (if your opponent targets the right cards), or any card that will destroy both Rise and Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes at once, as Rise would be destroyed before you can activate it.
- You can use Phantom of Chaos's effect to copy a Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes in your Graveyard. If Phantom of Chaos is destroyed during the turn you use this Effect, you can activate Rise of the Snake Deity because Phantom of Chaos's name is treated as Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes while it's on the field.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.