- This card works very well with "Gradius's Option", while taking half of its attack and giving it to "Gradius"; increasing the same attack of both.
- Use this card with "Freed the Brave Wanderer" to destroy weak stall monsters like "Marshmallon". By halving "Freed"'s ATK and giving it to "Marshmallon", it'll make it stronger than "Freed", allowing the player to use its effect.
- This card works well with "Amazoness Swordswoman". You can halve the ATK of "Amazoness Swordswoman" to increase the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls equal to that amount and attack it with "Amazoness Swordswoman", causing your opponent to lose a huge amount of Life Points.
- This card works well with monsters with Piercing Effect.
- This card works well with "Mataza the Zapper", often allowing you to destroy two of your opponents monsters that are considerably more powerful than "Mataza the Zapper".
- This card works well with "Yata-Garasu", allowing you to attack the monster you weakened with "Riryoku" with "Yata-Garasu" and destroy it regardless of the monsters original attack, destroying one of their monsters and stalling your opponent with the effect of "Yata-Garasu".
- This card can actually be quite versatile as it can help take down any monster while strengthen one of your own monsters, Not only that but if you attack the drained monster with the monster you powered up the difference in damage will be equal to the ATK total it had before it was powered up it can be like attacking your opponent directly.
- Use other cards that power up monsters ATK such as "Mage Power" to power up a monster then use this card to half the power gained and give it to another of your own monsters that way you get two monsters powered up and deal massive damage.
- The ATK of your own "Destiny HERO - Dystopia" can be decreased, and increase the ATK of other face-up monster on your field. Activate the effect of "Dystopia" that allows yourself to destroy a card on the field if their ATK is different from original, and its ATK becomes the original after that. When this is done, 1 other monster on your field will gain 1400 ATK and an opponent's card or your own card if it is needed will be destroyed, and the ATK of "Dystopia" will becomes their original ATK again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.