- This card can be searched by “A Cat of Ill Omen”.
- Note that while this card cannot target a monster whose ATK is higher than your opponent's Life Points, one whose ATK is exactly equal to your opponent's LP can still be targeted. This card also targets based on current ATK but damages based on original ATK, so a monster whose ATK has been lowered by an effect can be targeted. Either of these facts can make it possible to win with this card.
- Note that with the new erratum of this card and the new ruling change on victory conditions, it is no longer possible to force a DRAW with this card under any circumstances.
- Since the last thing to happen is the effect damage, this card can cause monsters that activate an effect when they are destroyed to miss the timing. This can be useful against "Yang Zing" monsters, for example.
- Use "Prime Material Dragon", "D/D/D Oracle King d'Arc", or "Rainbow Life" to increase your LP in place of damaging either player.
- Try to avoid using cards like "Life Stream Dragon", "Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment", "Des Wombat", or "Ring of Defense", as they will only nullify this card's damage without providing any other effects, making them outclassed by the above cards.
Prior to 2015 only
- If your opponent's LP is lower than yours, manipulate one of your own monsters' ATK to a value between your LP and your opponent's LP to win the Duel with this card. Manipulating the ATK of your own monsters is generally easier than doing so to your opponent.
- If both players have low LP and/or there is a monster with high ATK on the field, this card can be used to force a DRAW in a pinch.
- All eight of the cards listed immediately above (that existed prior to this card's erratum) can be used to much greater effect, destroying any one of your opponent's monsters and potentially inflicting very heavy damage, while nullifying all downsides.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Destruction Dragon||デストロイ・ドラゴン||Effect Monster|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.