- Monsters that have effects that activate upon being Special Summoned (or Summoned in general) find a great deal of use with this card.
- Monsters that have effects upon being Normal Summoned also find a great deal of utility with this card, allowing for them to be summoned next turn if they are not Special Summoned by this card's effect.
- This card can Summon monsters like "Rare Metal Dragon" or "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast" that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set
- This card can work well in decks that use Gemini monsters to recycle the one-shot effects of "Dark Valkyria" or "Gemini Scorpion".
- If your opponent declares an attack on a monster you previously took control of with a card like "Creature Swap", you can use this card to essentially summon a monster from your hand for free.
- This strategy is even more potent when taking control of a monster from their Extra Deck, forcing them to waste additional resources if they wish to summon their monster again.
- This card works well with the Mist Valley archetype, especially with Divine Wind of Mist Valley on your field.
- This card works fairly well with the "Melodious" archetype, allowing for you to Special Summon monsters like "Aria the Melodious Diva" (who can wall attacks during the Battle Phase), "Tamtam the Melodious Diva" (who can add "Polymerization" on her Special Summon), and more.
- You can use this card to return a Pendulum Monster from your field to place in a Pendulum Zone without losing field presence. This works especially well with decks that regularly have monsters Pendulum Summoned from the Extra Deck, like Igknight or Majespecter.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.