- This card can not only help swarm Tuners to get "Red Nova Dragon", it can also Special Summon "Majestic Dragon". Then you can use "One for One" to Special Summon a level 1 non-tuner to Synchro Summon "Majestic Red Dragon".
- Or in a different order, in case Majestic Dragon isn't in your graveyard, use One for One to discard Majestic Dragon and summon a non-tuner monster, then use the effect of Red Screen to bring back Majestic Dragon.
- Use cards like "Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar" to return this card to your hand, so that you can re-set it during your turn and activate it again during your opponent's turn. That way, you get around this card's cost.
- Return this card to your hand with "Darkness Neosphere"'s effect, set it, activate it during your opponent's turn and return it at the start of your turn to avoid this card's cost.
- This card can also be returned to your hand with "Mist Valley Falcon"'s effect, set it, activate it during your opponent's turn and return it on the declaration of an attack with "Mist Valley Falcon".
- Use this card with multiple copies of "Life Absorbing Machine". This way, its effect is free.
- Combine with Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier for better field control (since you pay 1000 Life Points at the End Phase).
- Combine this card with Imperial Custom and any card that can bounce Red Screen back to your hand every turn such as Mist Valley monsters to avoid paying the cost and keep it safe during its up time.
- This card works well in a Watt deck: not only does its stalling ability complement the deck's low-ATK build (giving you time to summon 2 Watthoppers, for example), but you can easily pay for its cost by using direct attackers such as Wattgiraffe or Wattpheasant in combination with Wattcine.
- Keep Golden Ladybug In your hand to pay only 50% of the cost.
- Use cards like "Giant Trunade" to return this card to your hand, so that you can re-set it during your turn and activate it again during your opponent's turn. That way, you get around this card's cost.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.