- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Lonefire Blossom", "Violet Witch", "Rose Paladin" and "Chirubimé, Princess of Autumn Leaves".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse", "Rose Witch" and "The First Monarch".
- One effective card for lowering the ATK of your opponent's monsters is with "Burden of the Mighty".
- Use Equip Cards to boost its attack or lower your opponent's such as "Mage Power" and "United We Stand".
- Cards like "Kunai with Chain" work well if this card is already on the field and your opponent attacks with a 2500-3000 ATK monster. Not only will you win the fight, but are guaranteed to have the monster with the higher ATK most of the time.
- If "Hardened Armed Dragon" is used for the Tribute Summon of this card, its effect will not only protect Queen Angel of Roses from destruction by your opponent's effects, but also by its own.
- You can change its Type to Plant with "DNA Surgery" so that it would be the only monster to be Tributed, while still applying its effect on Queen Angel of Roses.
- After you summon this card, play "Black Garden".
- Make sure that this card is not the only one out on the field. It will be forced to destroy itself. To remedy this, you can use cards such as "Nightmare Archfiends" and "Ojama Trio" to inflict damage as they are destroyed.
- You can use "Lonefire Blossom" to Special Summon this card from your deck, giving you a free 2400 attacker and a means to destroy monsters.
- You can Tribute Summon this card using "Dandylion" and Special Summon the "Fluff Tokens", in case your Queen Angel of Roses would be the only monster in your next Standby Phase.
- If this card is alone on the field, you can use "Book of Moon" to prevent it from self-destructing.
- By using "Light of Intervention", all monsters your opponent would set would be face-up and could possibly be destroyed by this card's effect.
- Use "Talaya, Princess of Cherry Blossoms" to prevent this card from being destroyed by it's own effect.
- When used with "Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis" and a sufficient supply of Plant-type monsters in your Graveyard, you will have a constant target for this card's effect that can bring itself back turn after turn, ensuring its effect never destroys itself, and deal 800 damage to your opponent each time.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.