- "Miracle Restoring" can easily be used with this card.
- This card can power-up "Silent Magician LV4".
- This card can supplement several powerful Spellcasters, such as "Skilled Dark Magician", "Breaker the Magical Warrior" (allowing you to destroy multiple Spells or Traps), "Mythical Beast Cerberus", "Magical Marionette", "Dark Red Enchanter", "Armor Exe", "Arcanite Magician" and "Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode".
- While "Magical Citadel of Endymion" is active on the field, activate 2 "Pitch-Black Power Stones" then Heavy Storm. "Magical Citadel of Endymion" will not be destroyed due to its invincibility effect, while the 6 spell counters are transferred to it. Once there you may remove them to special summon "Endymion, the Master Magician" from your hand or Graveyard.
- If you have "Tempest Magician" on your side of the field, you can activate this card to deal an extra 1500 points of damage to your opponent when you use "Tempest Magician's" Effect.
- Use this card with "Arcanite Magician" to destroy at least 3 of your opponent's cards.
- This card itself can receive Spell counters and it can have an unlimited amount on it. You can use "Apprentice Magician", "Magical Plant Mandragola" or "Spell Power Grasp" to continuously place counters on this card.
- Activate "Pitch-Black Power Stone" and once two spell counters (per card) have been transferred, use "Giant Trunade" to get the cards back and then set them down again. This gives you an extra number of spell counters essentially for free. This works well with cards such as "Dark Red Enchanter", "Magical Marionette", "Mythical Beast Cerberus" and "Frequency Magician". The first three will gain an extra spell counter due to "Giant Trunade" while the last one can continually increase a monster's attack by 500 by releasing a spell counter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.