- Cards that can help you summon this card:
- Use this card with other cards like "Butterflyoke" to change the opponent's monster to Defense Position after using this card's effect, and then use it again to decrease its ATK even more.
- This card is useful in a Karakuri deck, since the Karakuri archetype's main characteristic is manipulation of battle positions.
- Use this card's effect to weaken an opponent's monster AND change it to Attack Position; then have "Morpho Butterspy" use its effect, since a Battle position changed, to further weaken it.
- This card can be very useful when using a "Dark World" deck to get the effect of "Morphing Jar" as soon as you set it. Setting up for Photon Papilloperative is also nearly effortless because it can be Xyz Summoned by discarding two copies of "Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World" which can be searched by "Snoww, Unlight of Dark World".
- You can try using this effect with "Tanngnjostr of the Nordic Beasts" while it is in defense position to change it to attack position to benefit its effect. The 600 ATK loss wouldn't matter much anyway.
- Combo this card's effect with the effect of "Maestroke the Symphony Djinn" beforehand, in order to run over any monster with 2700 ATK or less.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.