- Cards can be discarded to revive from the Graveyard, or discard cards that function in the Graveyard.
- Use this card in combination with Deck destruction to ensure that the target goes to the Graveyard.
- A card on the opponent's field can be placed to the Deck, then use "Drop Off" to send it to the Graveyard.
- This card works well against "Monarchs" (and other monsters which require Tributes to be Summoned), especially if "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast" is selected as one of their targets.
- This card also works well alongside "Monarch" monsters, particularly "Raiza the Storm Monarch". After using the effect of "Raiza" to "lock" your opponent's next draw, use this card on your opponent's End Phase, getting rid of their set Spell/Trap Cards and locking their draw once again. If there is no Summon yet, another copy of "Raiza" and/or activate more copies of this card, your opponent will have to fight back without seeing new cards for several turns. If the cards they currently hold aren't able to deal with your "Monarchs" on the field, having to draw the same stuff over and over again will make them lose the Duel quickly.
- This effect can be amplified even more using "Legendary Jujitsu Master" as a Tribute material for "Raiza".
- Using this card to target "Judgment Dragon" in the same turn as you activated "Soul Release", can ensure that monster will not be Special Summoned again.
- When your opponent is in a tight spot, use this card on a card they have on the field that will be a dead draw thus confirming your victory.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.