- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Shining Angel", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Tiger King", "Fire Formation - Tenki", and "Zoodiac Broadbull".
- This card works well with "Foolish Burial".
- By sending this card to the grave with a card such as "Raigeki Break" you can destroy one of your opponents spells, monsters or traps as well as increasing your monsters attack by 300, by doing this when the opponent attacks and destroying a spell or trap, you could possibly increase the monsters attack to allow it to win the battle.
- Use "Inferno Reckless Summon" to quickly bring three copies of this card to the field, and then either wait for your opponet to attack them or have them destroyed so that your monsters can get a 900+ ATK bonus. The hardest part is finding a way to special summon one of these cards simply, although "Marauding Captain" works.
- Alternatively, after using "Inferno Reckless Summon", you can overlay two of them to bring out "Diamond Dire Wolf", then detach one to activate "Diawolf's" effect, eliminating one of the opponent's cards and sending two copies of this card to the graveyard (the detached copy and the copy that's still on the field as a monster).
- Summon one copy of this card, then activate "Chain Destruction" to dump the remaining copies into your graveyard. This strategy also works well with "Phantom Beast Thunder-Pegasus".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.