- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Rescue Hamster", "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", "Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes", "Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon", "Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon", "Pendulum Rising", "Magical Abductor", "Wavering Eyes", "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer", "Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Dragon Dowser", "Giant Rat", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Magician's Circle", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Spellbook Star Hall", "Performapal Salutiger", "Performapal Monkeyboard", "Performapal Secondonkey", "Performapal Skullcrobat Joker", "Performapal Call", "Performapal Pinch Helper", and "Duelist Alliance".
- Trigger this card's effect with the effect of "Performapal Friendonkey", destroying this card and "Friendonkey" to add 2 appropriate Pendulum Monsters to your hand, allowing this card to be Pendulum Summoned again.
- If this card is used in a Deck that also uses "Performapal Salutiger", use "Fire Formation - Tenki" to search that monster out. "Tenki" can then be destroyed later for this monster's effect.
- This card combos well with "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer", as if there is both this card and "Luster Pendulum" as Pendulum Scales, this card can be destroyed with the Pendulum Effect of "Luster Pendulum" and search out another copy. Next, place your second copy of this card in the Pendulum Zone vacated by your first copy and Pendulum Summon that first copy. Using the monster effect of the first copy, destroy "Luster Pendulum" and potentially another card on your field to search out up to 2 "Performapal" monsters. A Pendulum Monster can then be placed with a higher Pendulum Scale than "Luster Pendulum" in your empty Pendulum Zone, and with "Luster Pendulum" in your Extra Deck, it later can be Pendulum Summoned to Synchro Summon "Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer" or Xyz Summon "Majester Paladin, the Ascending Dracoslayer".
- If this card is in your hand or Extra Deck, and "Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer" and "Guiding Ariadne" in your hand, your Deck can easily be thinned dramatically and search out key cards in the process. First, place "Luster Pendulum" and "Ariadne" in your Pendulum Zone as Pendulum Scales. Use the Pendulum Effect of "Luster Pendulum" to destroy "Ariadne" and add a Counter Trap Card from your Deck to your hand with the effect of "Ariadne". Add a second copy of "Ariadne" from your Deck to your hand with the Pendulum Effect of "Luster Pendulum", then place it in the Pendulum Zone vacated by your first copy of "Ariadne". Pendulum Summon both this card and your first copy of "Ariadne", then use this card's effect to destroy both copies of "Ariadne" and search out 2 more Counter Trap Cards. Finally, use this card's effect to add 2 "Performapal" monsters from your Deck to your hand.
- If "Performapal Monkeyboard" and "Performapal Skullcrobat Joker" is searched out with this card's effect, cards can be continued to search out and build field advantage by instantly placing "Monkeyboard" in the Pendulum Zone vacated by the second copy of "Ariadne", then adding a Level 4 or lower "Performapal" monster from your Deck to your hand with its Pendulum Effect. Assuming there are no Normal Summon yet this turn, "Skullcrobat Joker" can also be Normal Summoned, and use its effect to add a "Performapal" monster, "Magician" Pendulum Monster, or "Odd-Eyes" monster from your Deck to your hand.
- A quick beatstick can be gained in a pinch and weaken an opponent's monster at the same time by having this card as a Pendulum Scale and Pendulum Summoning "Performapal Radish Horse", whose ATK will go up to 1500 with this card's Pendulum Effect. Use the effect of "Radish Horse" to target both an opponent's monster and itself, which will further boost the ATK of "Radish Horse" to 3000 and cause the opponent's monster to lose 1500 ATK.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.