- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaofeng, Phantom of the Yang Zing", "Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane", "Sage with Eyes of Blue", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Where Arf Thou?", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Shining Angel", "Chaos Zone", "Rai-Mei", "Photon Veil", "Emergency Teleport", "Doctor Cranium" and "PSY-Frame Overload".
- If you Summon this card with its own effect during your opponent's turn, use "Urgent Tuning" during their Battle Phase to Synchro Summon.
- While you have PSY-Frame Circuit, on your side of the field, you can activate this card from your hand, to perform a Synchro Summon during your opponent's turn, While also searching a PSY-Frame card. Since it is Level 1, and it Summons PSY-Frame Driver, a Level 6, you can make Black Rose Dragon, and destroy the entire field, getting rid of all of the cards on your opponent's side of the field, and potentially cleaning up Tokens or monsters your opponent summoned to your side of the field (Like Kaijus).
- If you search PSY-Frame Multi-Threader with it's effect, you can protect PSY-Frame Circuit from being destroyed by Black Rose Dragon, allowing you to still play other Psy-Frame monster effects from your Hand.
- If PSY-Frame Circuit is destroyed, you can use it during the next Turn to search for another PSY-Frame card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.