- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mimiclay", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Chaos Zone", "Rai-Mei", "Shining Angel", "Photon Veil", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Obedience Schooled", "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster", "Rescue Cat", "Key Mouse", "Downbeat" and "Witch of the Black Forest".
- This card's effect is primarily intended to prevent you from decking out. If you're playing a waiting game with your opponent, this card will continue to return to your deck and your opponent will run out of cards before you do. Take care not to overuse the draw power, however, since you won't be drawing any new cards.
- This card would be useful in combination with "The Dark Door", "Dark Flare Knight" and "Patrician of Darkness".
- If used in a Lightsworn deck, its effect makes it less likely for the player to Deck Out.
- This card would be useful in decks that discard a lot of cards.
- You can also use this card simply to shuffle your Deck.
- Use this card in a Cat Synchro Deck to not run out of targets for "Rescue Cat".
- If you use this card with "Shaddoll Fusion", this card can be a reusable material that shuffles back into the deck.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.