- This is a great card to use in a Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys deck. If your Sacred Phoenix is about to get removed from the field by a card such as Bottomless Trap Hole or Dimensional Prison (which would banish it, thus rendering its revival effect useless), then you can simply chain this card. Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys will summon itself again next turn and clear all Spell and Trap Cards as compensation for having to skip your Draw Phase.
- To take the sting out of this card, use it at the same time as "Reckless Greed", or while you control any copies of "Supply Squad".
- Use it on a monster that punishes your opponent when it is destroyed("Starving Venom Fusion Dragon", "Deep-Eyes White Dragon", "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero", etc).
- This card works well with an Infernity Deck.
- Using this card with cards that draw or add to your hand can also make up for not being able to draw next turn, such as "Pot of Avarice".
- You can set it face-down and take out Trap Negating monsters, such as Jinzo, or activate it from your hand and surprise your opponent if he/she Special Summons a monster during the Battle Phase.
- In a Kozmo deck, you can use this card to destroy a Machine-Type Kozmo monster after it attacks during the Battle Phase to banish it, and special summon another Psychic-Type Kozmo who then can attack right away.
- Use in conjunction with "Pot of Greed" to mitigate this card's side-effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.