- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Senju of the Thousand Hands", "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands", "Preparation of Rites", "Herald of the Arc Light", "Spiritual Whisper", "Prediction Princess Crystaldine", "Evening Twilight Knight", "Frontline Observer", "Draconnection", "Performapal Skullcrobat Joker", "Sky Iris", "Performapal Corn", and "Spiral Flame Strike".
- Apart from "Odd-Eyes Advent", this card can also be Ritual Summoned with "Advanced Ritual Art" and "Earth Chant".
- Combine this card with "Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon" and "Chain Energy" to decrease your opponent's Life Points even more.
- This card can be included in a Ritual build for the "Red-Eyes" archetype, which can use "Advanced Ritual Art" to send "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from the Deck to the Graveyard to Summon this card.
- It's generally a good idea to only run only one "Gravity Dragon" since "Odd-Eyes Advent" can re-Summon it from the Graveyard, which helps preventing dead drawing it.
- Since "Odd-Eyes Advent" can Summon this card from the Graveyard, it makes for a good discard card for cards like "Pendulum Call". It also makes for good Fusion fodder for Fusion Monsters that require an "Odd-Eyes" monster for a similar reason.
- Combined with the above, this card works well with the effect of "Oafdragon Magician" of re-adding an "Odd-Eyes" monster from the Graveyard to the hand for a good supply of Fusion and discard fodder.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.