- Because this card sends other cards to the Graveyard without destroying them, you can use it to eliminate cards like "Stardust Dragon" and "Wind-Up Zenmaines".
- Use a card like "Dark Bribe" to protect the Summon of "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus", since the drawn card will be sent to the Graveyard by its effect anyways.
- You can use this effect to stop effects that cards like "Loki, Lord of the Aesir" use to resurrect itself, since their effect specifically say destroy, something this effect does not do.
- This card sends all cards on the field and in both players' hands to the Graveyard, so try to use this card's effect when you have "Sangan" on your side of the field or when you have "Night Assailant" in your hand. This way, you can get a monster to your hand just in case something goes awry. A really good card to get in this case is "Yata-Garasu", because it can completely Lockdown your opponent.
- Use this card with "Cold Wave" so you can wipe the hand and field without worrying about your opponent countering its effect. Note: you must have "Umi" already on the field to work.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.