- This card allows any non-Tuner monster summoned by its effect to be used as a Synchro Material for "Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing".
- Special Summon "Marshmallon" or any other weak monster to defend your Life Points and/or benefit from any effects they may have in that position.
- This card can serve as an alternative "Call of the Haunted", which is a very useful staple card, since it can Special Summon any non-Nomi monster from your Graveyard, including during your opponent's turn. Note that unlike "Call of the Haunted," this card Summons its target in Defense Position, which lends itself to more defensive purposes.
- Additionally, it will destroy itself whenever its target leaves the field, beyond just destruction, making it far more valuable in Pendulum Decks and others heavily reliant on having open S/T zones or using that monster as summoning material. (One must note, however, that using it as Xyz Material won't trigger its self destruction, and its far less useful as a fodder resource in conjunction with Magic Planter and Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier, respectively.)
- Use this card in "Superheavy Samurai" Decks, since most of their monsters feature high DEF values.
- Dragon Decks can use this card to counter, or even turn a duel around against, "Buster Blader" Decks by using it to Special Summon "Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand", who can then banish an opponent's "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman". Because "Divine Dragon Lord Felgrand" is treated as a Wyrm-Type Monster by this card's effect, you will be able to activate Felgrand's effect to banish an opposing monster even if your opponent controls a "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.