- This card is useful against cards such as "Number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror" and "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon", which have potent effects even during your turn.
- This card can also be Summoned by Ranking-Up "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon", "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" or "Number 46: Dragluon".
- This card can deal massive damage to your opponent when used with "Honest" if you used its second effect, discarding it during the first battle to receive an ATK bonus for the remaining ones.
- Because this card negates the effects of all face up cards on the field, you can use it in a "Photon" Deck to allow "Photon Thrasher" to attack.
- This card's multi-attacking effect is hard to use, needing two monsters to be Tributed and not allowing direct attacks. However, you could use this strategy: Use during your opponent's End Phase, "Nightmare Archfiends" to summon three Tokens to their field, and during your turn, Summon "Number 107" if you don't have him on the field already (You can also use "Xyz Reborn" or "Tachyon Chaos Hole" to do so) and rank it up to Summon "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon". Activate "Photon Sanctuary" to gather the needed monsters, and use "Neo Tachyon's" ability to prevent any attempt your opponent might have to counter you, and attack the 3 Tokens, causing 9900 damage.
- A much simpler way though is to replace "Nightmare Archfiends" by a simple "Half Shut". By using it on a monster with 3600 Atk or less, you can achieve an OTK.
- You can equip this card with "Dragon Shield" to protect this card during your opponent's turn, and when you activate this card's negation effect during your turn, "Dragon Shield" will be negated as well, allowing you to deal damage with this card.
- While you can't activate your cards on the field after this card's effect is activated, you can still use cards that were in your Graveyard like "Necro Gardna" for example.
- Once your opponent attacks one of your LIGHT Monsters with this card, activate the effect of "Honest" to give your monster enough ATK to destroy this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.