- This card can be summoned by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Mechquipped Angineer".
- Additionally, you can use "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on this card to summon "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- An OTK involving this card can be achieved with 3 other cards:
- 1) Draw "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One" through your normal draw (see the Card Tips page on how to set it up), then activate it to Xyz Summon this card.
- 2) Activate the effect of this card, reducing an opponent's monster's ATK to 0, which will also inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
- 3) Activate "Overlay Regen", attaching it to this card as an Xyz Material. In a "Hunder" Deck, which can Xyz Summon this card with ease, you might have a little more advantage by running "Spirit Converter" instead of "Overlay Regen", though you must sacrifice a monster each time you use its effect. That should not be a problem with cards such as "Recycling Batteries" and "Batteryman AAA".
- 4) Activate "Oni-Gami Combo", targeting this card. This card's effect will also inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
- 5) Attack the affected opponent's monster with this card, then attack directly for an OTK. If your opponent controls another monster to block your direct attack, you can use that to your advantage: Attack the monster with the highest ATK, and use "Honest", then attack the 0 ATK monster for massive damage. NOTE: If you have trouble setting up "Rank-Up-Magic - The Seventh One", you can always use instead "Xyz Reborn", provided you were able to Summon "Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry" previously in the duel.
- Another potential OTK can be enacted, provided you Xyz Summoned this card via a "Rank-Up-Magic" card. After detaching an Xyz Material from this card to reduce the ATK of an opponent's monster to 0, equip it with "Stoic Challenge" to increase its ATK by 1800 for the 3 Xyz Materials it has remaining and double the battle damage it inflicts to your opponent, enabling this card to put out 9400 damage with one attack.
- Should this tactic fail, you can avert the destruction of this card due to the effect of "Stoic Challenge" by detaching 2 Xyz Materials from it, as that effect is a Continuous Effect that does not activate, thus "Stoic Challenge" cannot prevent it from resolving.
- Instead of equipping "Stoic Challenge" to this card after using its effect, you can use this card as an Xyz Material to Xyz Summon "CXyz Barian Hope" with 4000 ATK due to having 4 Xyz Materials. Then equip "Stoic Challenge" to "Barian Hope" to increase its ATK to 6400. Attacking with it will net you a damage output of 12,800.
- To speed up the detachment of Xyz Materials from this card to inflict 1500 damage to your opponent, you can use the effect of "Xyz Gift" to detach 2 such materials and draw 2 cards.
|Japanese name||Type||Card type||ATK||DEF|
|Airknight Parshath||天空騎士パーシアス||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Armades, Keeper of Boundaries||幻層の守護者アルマデス||Fiend||Monster Card|
|Aromaseraphy Rosemary||アロマセラフィ－ローズマリー||Plant||Monster Card|
|Artifact Achilleshield||アーティファクト－アキレウス||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Aegis||アーティファクト－アイギス||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Beagalltach||アーティファクト－ベガルタ||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Caduceus||アーティファクト－カドケウス||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Chakram||アーティファクト－チャクラム||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Failnaught||アーティファクト－フェイルノート||Fairy||Monster Card|
|Artifact Labrys||アーティファクト－ラブリュス||Fairy||Monster Card|
|... further results|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.