- "Igknight" Decks can easily Summon this card at maximum power after a Pendulum Summon with "Igknight Paladin" and "Igknight Templar".
- If a Level 4 Warrior monster and "Heroic Challenger - Ambush Soldier" is already on your field to get 2 "Heroic Challenger - Extra Swords". Normal Summon "Heroic Challenger - Double Lance" to give this card access to all of its effects. When this card is Xyz Summoned in this manner, there will be a seemingly unstoppable monster with "Extra Swords" giving it even more ATK.
- This card can be easily Summoned with maximum Xyz Materials with the effect of "Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Kaiser" in a "Battlin' Boxer" Deck.
- Pairing the effect of "Upstart Golden Ninja" with "Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd", "Photon Thrasher" or "Goblindbergh" can easily get 5 Materials on the field, provided there are more copies of "Upstart Golden Ninja" in your Deck and a couple of Traps in hand. Ideally the Summon Chain would be "Assault Halberd"/"Thrasher" > "Goblindbergh" > "UGN" > "UGN" > Lvl-4 "Ninja" >> "Rhongomyniad".
- Cards like "Doggy Diver"/"Blue Mountain Butterspy" can Special Summon themselves with their effects, giving more monsters to be Xyz summoned with.
- Use cards like "Overlay Regen" and "Overlay Eater" to supply this card with more Xyz Materials to use its effects.
- If this card has 2 or less Xyz Materials, this card's attack can be doubled with "Heroic Chance".
- If this card is Xyz Summoned using 2 copies of "Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword", its attack will be 5,000, which will become 10,000 if you target this card with "Heroic Chance."
- Tips on getting 5 monsters to Xyz Summon this card:
- The easiest way to Xyz Summon this monster with all 5 Xyz Materials is to Special Summon "Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd" with its own effect, then Normal Summon "Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades". "Thousand Blades" can then discard a "Heroic" monster to Special Summon another copy of "Thousand Blades", who can then repeat that process until there are 3 copies of "Thousand Blades" and a fifth "Heroic" monster. The only downside is needing 3 "Heroic" cards in the hand in addition to "Assault Halberd" and the first "Thousand Blades".
- "Soul Charge" can be used to Special Summon any number of Level 4 Warrior monsters from your Graveyard, depending on how many Warrior monsters can be Summoned this turn by any other means.
- Use "Call of the Haunted" or "Limit Reverse" to Special Summon "Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword" from the Graveyard, then activate "Inferno Reckless Summon" to get 2 more copies. Normal Summon "Heroic Challenger - Double Lance" and use its effect to Special Summon another from your hand or Graveyard.
- Normal Summon "Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades", then use its effect to bring another "Thousand Blades" to the field. Use the second "Thousand Blades" to Special Summon "Heroic Challenger - Extra Sword" from the Deck. After it is Special Summoned, "Inferno Reckless Summon" can be Chained to Special Summon 2 more "Extra Swords" to the field. There will now be 5 Materials to Special Summon "Heroic Champion - Rhongomyniad". If your opponent also Special Summoned monsters by the effect of "Inferno Reckless Summon", they can just be destroyed them by the effect of "Rhongomyniad".
- 1 "Thousand Blades" can also be Special Summoned from your hand via "Goblindbergh" and follow the remaining steps.
- If this card that has 4 or more Materials is combined with "Light of Intervention", your opponent cannot place any monsters on the field, allowing direct damage to be inflicted more often.
- This card is easily splashable in a Satellarknight deck. If one uses Altair to get the materials needed for Rhongomyniad, as long as Rhongomyniad was summoned with at least three materials, Altair would not prevent Rhongomyniad from attacking that turn.
- Using Number 75: Bamboozling Gossip Shadow, you can get this card to 6 or maybe even 7 Materials. Note that the destruction effect is only gained at exactly 5 Materials, so is optimal to Summon this card with 6 going first, to destroy whatever defences your opponent tries to set up. The Phantom Knights, Danger!, Armageddon Knight and Dark Grepher are all helpful monsters and themes in setting this combo up.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||ATK||DEF|
|Absolute Crusader||レアル・クルセイダー||Effect Monster||EARTH||1800||1200|
|Air Armor Ninja||機甲忍者エアー||Effect Monster||WIND||1400||1400|
|Altitude Knight||虚空の騎士||Effect Monster||WIND||1400||1200|
|Amazoness Archer||アマゾネスの射手||Effect Monster||EARTH||1400||1000|
|Amazoness Chain Master||アマゾネスの鎖使い||Effect Monster||EARTH||1500||1300|
|Amazoness Fighter||アマゾネスの格闘戦士||Effect Monster||EARTH||1500||1300|
|Amazoness Paladin||アマゾネスの聖戦士||Effect Monster||EARTH||1700||300|
|Amazoness Sage||アマゾネスの賢者||Effect Monster||EARTH||1400||700|
|Amazoness Swords Woman||アマゾネスの剣士||Effect Monster||EARTH||1500||1600|
|Amazoness Trainee||アマゾネス訓練生||Effect Monster||EARTH||1500||1300|
|... further results (304 more)|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.