- This card can be summoned by using "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" on "Number C43: Chaos Marionetter", "Number C96: Dark Storm" or "Number C65: King Overfiend".
- Using "Safe Zone" on this monster will make it difficult to remove from the field, and even if would be destroyed due to the effect of "Safe Zone" you can detach one Xyz Material to prevent its destruction.
- Use "Battle Mania" to force your opponent to attack this card.
- Use "Limit Reverse" to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard during your opponent's turn, then change it to Defense Position during your turn to destroy it and trigger its effect, Summoning "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
- Special Summon "Quickdraw Synchron", "Vice Dragon" or "Garbage Lord". Then activate "Inferno Reckless Summon" to Summon the other copies, and Xyz Summon this card.
- In a "Dark World" Deck, use "Fabled Raven" to discard two copies of either "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World", and a copy of either card. When "Goldd" and "Sillva" are on the field, Xyz Summon this card.
- When this card has no Xyz Materials, you can destroy it yourself using "Galaxy Storm" to Xyz Summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
- Use Mist Body and Spirit Barrier to make it harder for the opponent to destroy with most card effects and protect your life points from a second attack.
- Whilst this card has one or more Xyz materials, you can use "Kurivolt" to detach one or more materials from "Number 53: Heart-eartH", getting you closer to being able to summon "Number 92: Heart-eartH Dragon".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.