- Use "Safe Zone" on this monster which will make it a real big problem to remove from the field and even if it is destroyed due to the effect of "Safe Zone" you can detach one Xyz Material to prevent its destruction.
- Use "Battle Mania" to force you opponent to attack this card.
- Be wary of "Mind Control" while you control this card because your opponent could potentially gain control of this card and Xyz Summon "Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger" using this card as the Xyz Material.
- Equip this card with "Junk Barrage" to inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points.
- Use "Limit Reverse" to revive this card during your opponent's turn, then change it to Defense Position during your turn to destroy it and trigger its effect, Summoning "Heart-eartH Dragon".
- A more restricted version of this would be to use "Call of the Haunted" and have it destroyed by a card effect in order to trigger Number 53's effect.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.